The front rock panel under the bumper. It was all bent out of shape, so I hammered it out.
The back tail light rusted out. Cut and welded to fix it up.
The right hand back tail light was also rusted out and had to be cut and welded.
The emergency brake bracket rusted out. Removed and rewelded.
The floorboards rusted out.
The floorboard on the driver's side.
I cut out part of the passenger's side floor board. Had to put new metal in.
The trunk after sand blasting.
The front end removed for repair.
Side view of the old girl.
Had to cut out some of the driver's side floorboard as well.
Straightened the hood and ground out the Bondo.
New floorboard on the passenger's side.
I replaced the inside curve of the front fender.
Took off the front headlight on the passenger side, sanded it down.
Cut out of the driver's side front fender.
Had to cut out more, because it was wrinkled so bad I couldn't get it straightened out.
Patch on the driver's side floorboard.
The patch for the front fender, held in place by magnets.
Piece of garbage I cut out from the fender.